Welcome

Posted by Unknown | 6:16 PM | 0 comments »

“The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile.” - Denis Waitley

Glad you found me. I'm the new kid on the block searching for new friends. Some of you may know me from my other blog, Mommy 2K. This blog is my latest creation. I hope you stick around to see it grow.

While you're here, please feel free to FOLLOW ME and SUBSCRIBE to my blog via email or my RSS feed. This will keep you updated on all the great changes taking place on this blog.

What is Best Finds Forever?

Well, it is literally just that...the best finds forever. Just like the acronym used heavily by pop culture, B.F.F. is the idea that once you find a great product, you will befriend it for life!

At the official launch, my friends and I will bring you great reviews and giveaways to enter. It is our hope that we can bring fresh and new products to the table. We are looking for products that are familiar to most consumers and products that you never knew existed.

If this sounds like an adventure you want to go on, please FOLLOW, SUBSCRIBE, or come back often.

If you are a company who would like to donate a product for review, please contact me for details at keonte.smith@gmail.com.

Here's to Best Finds Forever.

0 comments